Your Wishlist is currently empty.
Ladylux Diamonds is committed to safe fuarding personal privacy. It recognizes that individuals have
aright to control how their personal information is collected and used. Providing personal information
is an act of trust and it is taken seriously. Unless given consent to do otherwise, Ladylux Diamonds will
only collect and use personal information as set out below.
2. Collecting personal information:
Ladylux Diamonds will not collect or monitor any personal information about an individual without their consent. The only personal information collected is what has been provided voluntarily.
3. Use of tracking technologies:
Ladylux Diamonds uses tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons to make use of the website and services as convenient as possible. Cookies are pieces of information that a web site transfers to a computer's hard disk for record keeping purposes. Most web browsers are set to accept tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons. These tracking technologies do not themselves personally identify users, although they do identify a user's browser.
4. Using and disclosing your personal information:
Personal Information will be used for the following primary purpose:
- To fulfill obligations under any sale and purchase contract and/or any other contract between the individual and Ladylux Diamonds.
- To render services related to Ladylux Diamond's business such as warranty or after sales services.
For the purpose described above, information may be shared with Ladylux Diamond's group companies either n Australia or overseas. Also, in order to operate the web site or deliver a service, personal information may also be shared with a service provider, a non-Company group company.
5. Contact by Ladylux Diamonds:
Ladylux Diamonds may contact individuals using the information, which was provided by them in order to:
- Provide information that may be of interest about upgrades, new Company products, special offers and other matters that may be of interest.
- To send newsletters.
6. Individual's right of access:
Individuals have the right to review the information that may be recorded on the Ladylux Diamond's database. Information may be reviewed by contacting the Company on the customer enquiry number (02) 8310 5461.
7. The Company and links to other web sites:
The Company provides links to web sites outside of the Company site. These linked sites are not under the control of Company, and the Company is not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to the Company web site, nor for the performance or otherwise of any content and/or software contained in such external websites.
8. Problems or queries: